jueves, 3 de mayo de 2018

The way of the warrior

- I dont deserve you. I'm sorry. I'm a failure, and a disappointment. Maybe I should have never found you. Maybe it was the destiny of another child. I'm so sorry, Shokran. I don't even know what to do know. Is so hard to stop doing what I've always done... To start a new path. How ironic, a warrior failing and quiting.

- What are you saying, Aella? You're not a failure, you have never disappointed me, and no other elf could have found my egg, because I chose you, and you chose me far before we were even conscious about it. I know you better than anyone, and I know how hard it is for you to change, but you also know, as well as I, that you are capable of everything, and even if you find it imposible know, you will eventually succeed, because you're a warrior, you've always been, and you'll always be. Even if you fall from the highest mountain to the deepest darkness, even if it takes you years and you loose yourself completely. You will succeed. It is your destiny, as fighting is in your spirit. Remember that even the greatest warriors have failed many times, but, as you, they have never stopped trying. Keep trying, my beloved, even if you feel like you're doing worse. It is worse to not try at all, and your spirit would consume you, as it is not your nature. Remember, that I'm always going to be here for you, in your mind, deep in your thoughts. I know that you've always done things alone, but this is not a war for one. Come to me, every time you need it. I will be here, forever.

- Shokran...- I said with tears in my eyes. I felt like absolute shit. How could I be a warrior? How could I look up to my fellows, friends and allies, knowing that I was not able, yet, to control myself in this purpose?

- You'll look at them with pride and confidence, because they probable had dealed or are dealing with their own problems, and every problem deserves to be taken seriously, no matter how stupid it may sound or be. We all deal with problems. You, are no exception. But I love you as you are, with your problems, your ways and your moods. I still am, your live partner, part of your soul, your mind, and your spirit.- He said, and I could sense the intense love and trust he had on me trough our bond.

- I... I don't deserve that much love and trust...- I muttered.

- Aella, tell me. What's the way of the dragon soul warriors?

- Love. Fight. Control. Never surrender, never let rage control you, master your habilities, live the moment, defend those who can't defend themselves and teach the ways of harmony and peace. Fight for your ideals and your beloved ones. Don't stop, no matter if you're afraid, alone and hungry. With the effort and discipline comes the results and triumph. MASTER YOUR DESTINY. You're one with the world, and the world is one with you. You have all the powers you need to accomplish what you want, you only have to do it.- I said.

- That's it. We all have the power of creating our own destiny, we only have to do it. As dificult as it may seem, if you want it, it'll come, with time. Never give up, my beloved soul mate, and keep trying, my rider.- His voice started to sound in the distance, till I could only hear a whisper.- You are mine, and I am yours. Cause we are one. I will be waiting for you.

- SHOKRAN!- I shouted, tears running down my face. My soul mate, my friend, my dragon, my family. I looked at the sky, knowing he would feel me.- I will not disappoint you. Even if I have to fall and wake up again for a hundred years, I will master it, and return to you. I promise.

No hay comentarios: